“Great lunch specials”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2019

Lunch menu offers a good variety with lots of food at a reasonable price. Service was good and food was well prepared and very good.

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

I went here as a guest and really enjoyed the food. My go to is lasagna and I was not disappointed. Another guest had lobster ravioli in a white sauce which was off the scales great.

Since I did not pick up the tab I cannot comment on the cost, but from what I remember from the menu I know the cost as more than fair.

The negative I have was that the service was a bit lacking. We had to flag our waiter down a few times which is unacceptable for the small number tables he had.

All said; I would go back.

Reviewed February 18, 2019

Both of us had different veal dishes and they were very tasty and truly enjoyed.... the fresh bread (a loaf!!) and oil/b-vinegar made us feel in Italia..... the Sunday evening was alive with families & folk truly enjoying.... our waitress was attentive with a smile... a thoroughly enjoyable evening....... the only 2 things that stopped me from giving it a 5 star rating was the decor (a bit 'much' for my tastes) and the rather standard pasta accompaniment for the top notch veal). Thanks.

Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Went for a Friday night visit. Had the table d’hotel. Began with clam chowder; slightly disappointing. No clam taste and barely visible clams and too much potatoes . Had the pasta dish offered; quite delicious in a lobster sauce with a-lot of large shrimps. The hot and fresh bread served before with a dipping sauce of oil and balsamic vinegar was very good. The portions are very generous. The service was professional.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Best pasta restaurant in the area hands down! Amazing service ! Very friendly staff, The Pasta are incredible..incredible!! Great fresh bread too!.we will return...

Date of visit: January 2019