“Good food but very busy place”

Scarolie's Pasta Emporium
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Went to Scarolies as this was my son's favourate pasta place. I love this restaurant as the food is good but is noisy so not a good place for a romantic dinner. I love their hot bread that is complementary that you dip in a mixture of oil and balsamic vinegar, but leave some place for the food. My son always takes the lobster pasta, it's really great and consistent over time. If you want a good meal at a reasonable price and don't mind the noise, this is the place to go. I would suggest that you reserve as this place is busy 7 days a week. Parking is easy and free. Enjoy

1  Thank dtrottier2

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Our party of 24 celebrating a 60th wedding anniversary was a great success because of the superb serving of a terrific meal by OLEG and JIMMY. Top notch and super friendly service throughout the evening. The manager even saved the day by putting sparklers in the Yummy Carrot Cheesecake that we ordered at the last minute for the group. So Classy!. 5 stars from all of us Arsenaults Thanks again Scarolies !

1  Thank Kathy A
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Went with family for a late lunch and enjoyed our choices! Food was consistent and tasted great. Picked from the specials menu, which came with a salad or soup. Had the house white wine as well, which went with most of our food picks.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Greet food, very large portion in take out + fresh bread with each take out plate, etc.

Food is always good (at least on take out)

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I go to Scarolies each time I fly into Montreal. I love it there!

Portions are a great size.... lots to fill you up. Menu has lots of assortment and offers vegetarian, meat, seafood, pasta and pizza.

One of my favourites that is a must is the eggplant parmigiana. They are not cheap with the cheese on any of there dishes. The eggplant is loaded with tomato sauce and chicken and tastes phenomenal!

Scarolies also bakes fresh baguettes in house and this is served at every table with a bottle of oil and balsamic vinegar at no cost.

Love there food....and also the desserts. Fairly priced for a good portion and also good service.

Highly recommend.