“Pointe Claire Village”

Ranked #28 of 100 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This resto has been there forever. I like the atmosphere and the pizza. i would not hesitate to go back next time I am in the village.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Really enjoyed my evening. The way that Nick(waiter) was amazing take care of us all night long and everything was totally amazing the food was great

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Everything is fantastic from the beginning to the end. The service, food, ambiance and the staff best of all the management

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Food qualify was good...however the service was poor. It seemed our real pleasure to be served by this waiter. Ask for specialities...and was told "they all are".

Went before and was seated in a very uncomfortable area due air conditioning and was requested to move, was told that this table is the best place to sit...which we disagreed and left.

1  Thank robert g
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went with my extended family at invitation of my Dad. This is the third time I've been here and it always disappoints me. I sampled salty tossed salad (seriously salty), soggy wilted ceasar salad and cafeteria quality chicken parmigiani with side of Chef Boyardee spaghetti. I shut up because my dad was buying but I was pretty angry leaving, knowing he had hust been hosed. Its all fancy atmosphere and fancy prices, which contradicts the pedestrian quality of the food. I don't understand how this place manages to stay in business. But that's just me.

4  Thank Downwithripoffs