“Excellent as always”

Ranked #17 of 97 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Montreal
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The menu is vast, food is perfect and the service is fantastic. Anytime of day. breakfast brunch or lunch take your pick from fruit to sausage & eggs & bacon to pancakes to crepes all delicious

• Visited November 2012

Montreal qc
“Fancy presentation”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food preparation is beautiful works of art. The prices reflect this. They have great combinations and definitely a chicken decor. If money is no object and you like pretty food.

Victoria, Canada
“Standard Breakfast... Not Very Allergen Friendly...”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I go here about once in a while when I go to the West Island of Montreal. I can't eat much off the menu because they cook everything with margarine on the grill, and I am highly allergic to milk protein. This is pretty frustrating, because all I usually get is their giant fruit salad. Which, I may add, is always very fresh and satisfying. It would help if they were a bit allergen friendly, for they've told me they cannot cook me anything on the grill, because they cook with margarine. A few years back, I had a friend that worked in the kitchen there... and he cleaned off a grill and used cooking oil instead. It's not that difficult to do... it's the only breakfast restaurant I have gone to that isn't flexible with serving people that have allergies. Because of this reason, it's not my favorite place to go... it's just 'convenient' for friends of mine to meet up, because we know it's there (I don't live in Quebec anymore) so it's convenient for that 1 reason. But their fruit salads are ridiculously fresh, I do admit that...

• Visited June 2012
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Great breakfast, sad coffee”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The choice of breakfasts was excellent. The quality was superb. If you like fruit this is the place. Sadly, the coffee was weak & flavourless.

Visited August 2012
montreal
“Once you've eaten at Perkins Bakery or any other breakfast house in the U.S, this seems skimpy.”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Once you've eaten at 'The Famous' or 'Perkins Bakery' in Ontario or any breakfast house in the U.S, they all make Chez Cora look sad. How about those beautiful big fluffy buttermilk pancakes stacked high with a cube of butter & fresh homemade fruit sauces pouring down it? You ain't going to find those here. I mean, to me, that's where breakfast begins! My pancakes were like rubber here, if you throw them against a window, they'd probably stick. They have no flavor either. Portions, and variety are scarce on these plates if you compare to these places. Chez Cora is certainly not cheap, and you don't get the full authentic breakfast experience. Also, I have yet to find a good place to eat breakfast at here, so if anybody knows of a real breakfast house here in montreal that opened, please let me know. I'm all ears!