“Birthday dinner”

8:00 PM
Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Pointe Claire
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A steakhouse with a difference. Great Keg steaks, a casual atmosphere, and friendly, knowledgeable service are the proud trademarks of The Keg Steakhouse + Bar. Visit, and experience firsthand The Keg philosophy of welcoming you not as a customer, but as a guest. Every location offers a truly comfortable and satisfying dining atmosphere accompanied by a fun and casual bar setting. Each is a welcoming destination on its own, and together they create an energetic and inviting, uniquely gratifying restaurant experience. We look forward to welcoming you in our Keg Steakhouse + Bar restaurants. No matter the location, you can be assured to live a unique experience and have an enjoyable evening!
Reviewed February 25, 2019

Good steaks,friendly efficient service ,a little pricey but worth it.well situated with parking in the mall area

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

This has been my third visit and I have not been disappointed. The meat is perfectly cooked and delicious and the staff is very friendly. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Good chain of steakhouses to enjoy a nice dining experience. Very prestigious service and top quality food, even if it can get a little pricey. I've been to several different locations and they seem very consistent on service and food quality. Definitely a great restaurant, but given the price point and the variety of steakhouses in Montréal, its hard to go back. If you have the money to spend, or are just looking to indulge, its definitely worth the visit. Bon appétit!

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank markmE295DT
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Went for dinner at the Keg Steakhouse for a friends birthday. I got the crab cakes, which is a casual plate. The next morning I was puking and so sick.

Reviewed January 29, 2019

We were a party of 6 people who visited The Keg last Saturday night to celebrate my birthday. We were immediately shown to our table and Marty, our waiter, quickly came over to bring us our menus and take our drink orders. I started with the baked shrimp appetizer which was delicious. It came with a small roll which I used to dip into the delicious garlic butter the shrimps were sitting in. My daughter and her bf had the warm brie platter which came with crackers and a few different sauces. Delicious! A few of us ordered the New York Strip Sirloin steak which came with veggies and a twice baked potato. All the steaks were perfectly moist and tender. The twice baked potato was delicious. My friend had the halibut and she said it was great, moist and flaky. It came with excellent mashed cauliflower and veggies. Someone else had the chicken, again, a winner. And another person who wasn’t very hungry ordered the cauliflower florets which came in a teriyaki sauce and an order of excellent fries. The teriyaki caulifower was amazing and is something I will definitely order as an appetizer the next time I visit there. Cocktails, wine and excellent cappuccinos rounded out the meal. I was brought a huge piece of Billy Miner Pie with a candle to celebrate my birthday. Marty, our waiter, was attentive and efficient. Can’t wait to return!

Date of visit: January 2019