All reviews omelet happy hour evening reception front desk montreal airport wings complimentary breakfast shuttle service drink coupons staff was extremely helpful lots of variety laminate flooring small fridge hard floors laundry room room key shuttle area
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

As we arrived to the hotel I was expecting a higher class of hotel,better then the previous one we had stay at Alt+ but this thought would be quickly halted as I arrived to my room. When arriving I had ordered chocolat covered strawberries to my room for my wife and I 4 year anniversary hoping to be romantic, but we received was 6 out dated strawberries which had little to no chocolate on them.We quickly realized that the amenities in the room were very limited(ei: kitchenette with no utensil, and when you call down to get some they hang up the phone saying they don’t understand you). Later that night we made our way to the on site restaurant thinking that a Hilton represented hotel would have high quality of service and food. Well again I was wrong!! We ordered the cheese plate for an appetizer and smoke meat sandwich and a chicken plate. The cheese plate took 50 minutes to arrive and was sub par at best. The bread supplied with was burnt and the cheese look like it was placed In microwave and giving to us. And now we waited and waited and waited as 1h45 passed and our main dishes arrived.Well let me tell you I have never been so insulted at a restaurant. The smoke meat sandwich looked like a sandwich that a rushed mom made for her kids and then tasted even more bland. The chicken plate veggie were cold and the chicken was dryer then the desert. After that god awful anniversary meal I couldn’t keep my thought to myself I voiced my concerns to the manager whom refunded our meal. Thankfully . If it hadn’t been for my wife being beside me our anniversary would been a total disasters. Personally I would not recommend this location.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
BishoySalib, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear Climber50167559320,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Montreal Airport and providing your honest feedback on TripAdvisor.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Montreal.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

We’ve stayed at this location in the past and have found it very convenient for visiting family at the seniors residence next door. Although the complimentary breakfast provides both hot and cold options and a made to order omelette bar, it’s the staff who have made our stays most enjoyable. Everyone we’ve encountered from the front desk staff, the restaurant/bar staff and house keeping staff have been most friendly and willing to do their best to meet our every need. It’s really a great place to stay when away from home.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear philipw495,

Thank you so much for your every kind review of our hotel.

We're very proud of our team and the efforts they make to ensure that all our guests have a truly outstanding experience when staying with us.

Reviews like yours are a great reminder that their efforts do not go unnoticed.

We appreciate you as our guest and do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2019

Two of us stayed here during a business trip to the Montreal area. The hotel is south of the Trans Canada Highway and has good access to the airport, as well as the freeways to downtown. The property is very well maintained outside and has very ample parking. The lobby is spacious, and the reception area very well laid out. The staff were very pleasant, fully bilingual and very professional. The room was a surprise. It was huge, with a very large work area, hardwood floors and a large bathroom. The room was very well equipped, and the bed was excellent. Internet was flawless and the room and work area had multiple power outlets for recharging devices. There was some road noise, but not a lot. The entire hotel was immaculate. The cook to order breakfast, included with my room rate, was excellent, and the restaurant staff were very good. This was an excellent hotel, and I would highly recommend it!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
BishoySalib, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Greetings from Embassy Suites Montreal Airport,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We thank you for sharing your pleasant experience which will serve as a further source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of hospitality excellence.

Your generous comments have been conveyed to the hotel team and has greatly motivated us all.

We greatly value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Upon arrival. Check-in process was very easy and a friendly staff. After arriving in my room. I noticed I needed more towels and pillows. I called down and within 10 minutes. There was a knock at the door. The same person checked me in brought me towels. Also, my room was located on the 7th floor. Therefore, service would have probably been faster than the 10 minutes in which exceeded my expectations. I didn't get the young ladies name but her customer service skills are impeccable! There was 1 towel missing. She immediately brought me the missing towel.

The room was cleaned to perfection. For me to say that. The room had to be impeccable. I am a germaphobe and I have OCD. I have stayed in 5 star hotels around the world and at times have not experienced a room as clean.

I came down around 8:30 AM the next morning for breakfast. The breakfast buffet was good. It was Easter weekend and seemed a little understaffed and queotic. Drink station was not replenished, a lot of the breakfast items were empty, no milk. The cook to order station line was extremely long but well worth the wait. As with anything, there is always room for improvements. This did not tarnish my experience at this hotel in any way. I feel the staff did what they could with the amount of staff that was scheduled.

My first night stay. My room was a too warm for my comfort. I stopped by the desk to notify them of my issue. By the time I made it back to my 7th floor room. Not even 5 minutes. There was a knock at the door. It was the person to take a look at the Heating/Cooling system. I was on my way out to downtown. The person said they would look into the issue.
When I returned. My room was at the perfect temperature of 65° from the previous 74° F. This is the definition of premiere customer service.

Check-out was just as easy and friendly as checking in.

When I return to Montreal. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Venture20035224298

Greetings from Embassy Suites Montreal Airport,

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We greatly value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. the rooms were exceptional although a little priceeee. the breakfast was well done and the omelette that was prepared for me was the best I ever had....give that girl a rise.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
BishoySalib, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Wanderer07942084627,

Thank you for your kinds words and positive feedback! I'm so happy to hear that you received such wonderful service while with us and that everything was to your liking during your stay. I will be sure to share your compliments with the entire hotel team as I know they will be delighted to hear it (Specially Nancy!!).

We hope to welcome you back again soon and wish you safe travels in the meantime.

Warmest Regards,