“Good value, great service”

Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Pointe Claire
Aurora, Canada
“Good value, great service”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed there recently with a young baby (10 weeks old). When we checked in they asked if we would like a crib. I said yes, and a crib was delivered immediately to our room. We didn't have to wait at all! That was impressive.

The room was comfortable and large. I like that we could shut the door on the bedroom after putting baby to sleep and still continue to watch TV as we wound down for the night in the living room area. The fridge was a must for us and we used it lots. The only thing I could advise to improve on is providing supplies like dish detergent for the kitchenette and paper towel. With the baby, I had to do dishes often. The front desk poured some dish detergent in to a cup for us to use, but it would have been nice to have it in the actual room.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Donna D, General Manager at Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
It was our pleasure to host you as our guest! We are always striving to improve our service and we appreciate your kind words about the Quality Suites Pointe-Claire.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Quebec, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed one night for a local hockey tournament. We were eliminated early in the playoffs, so the hotel let us cancel at noon same day without any penalty! Needless to say they already have a customer for next year's tournament.
Other than that, rooms are vast, and very complete..fridge, microwave, closed room with a king bed. It seems some rooms have another bed in place of a dining table. Make sure you ask which one you want when RSVP.
Quality is OK. Cleanliness is OK, also. The staff are really courteous and polite.
Hotel is well located, close to the famous Fairview shopping center (<5 minutes drive), and close to many restaurants (even a Little Caesar's Pizza!)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
I wanted to write to you to say thank-you for taking the time to post your TripAdvisor review following your stay with us. Looking forward to seeing you all back next year.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We have stayed at this Pointe Claire hotel on numerous occasions for both business and for pleasure. Most of our business contacts are located on the West Island so it only makes sense to stay here. Pointe Claire is one of the satellite downtown areas, and many interesting shopping and dining opportunities are located within walking distance (OK, if you like to walk).

The suite we stayed in on this occasion was clean and consisted of a small sitting room with a 32" plasma TV, sofa, desk / chair setup for working, free WiFi, fridge and coffee making facility. The bedroom with king size bed and another TV set was separated from the sitting room by a french door. The bathroom was fairly large and was equipped with a shower and a bathtub. There was a well-lit make up table between the bedroom and the bathroom. And of course, there is a free shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Donna D, General Manager at Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
I would like to thank you for choosing Quality Suites Montreal Airport, for your recent trip to Pointe-Claire and also for then taking the time to write a review of our property.
West Virginia
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The Quality Suites in Pointe Claire is a very clean, somewhat dated Hotel with large rooms (suites). The Staff was helpful, but not outgoing to really make your visit A+. The WiFI service was very good and free. The location is ok, but not great if you were wanting to spend any time in Montreal. It is a good 45-60 minutes in traffic and 30 minutes without, plus $55 for a cab. However, the Airport is relatively close by and the Airport Shuttle was very helpful.

Stayed five days and had a chance to dine in the Nickels Restaurant several times. The food and menu selection was pretty good. However, the majority of the staff was less than hospitable and not flexible when slight meal adjustments were requested. Actually the staff at lunch was downright rude at times. Food wise Nickels will satisfy you, however the staff can spoil it.

Room Tip: Sixth Floor is the premium floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
First I would like to thank you for using TripAdvisor. It is guest feedback that encourages us to improve in areas that did not meet and exceed expectations. I will definately follow up with the restaurant owner with your comments and areas of concern.

We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip to Pointe-Claire.
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The hotel was clean, I requested a non-smoking room. I got put on a non-smoking floor. Hotels have this deal with VISA that they can hold a ridiculous amount of funds on your card for up to 7 business days after you check out of the hotel, so I decided to pay for my stay up front with cash. First night the check in girl got it wrong, so when I came back from a 12 hour working day, travelled all the way up to my room I came to find they deactivated my card. So down I went with all my stuff back to the front desk and she had explained to me that the girl didn't charge me enough. So this time they charged me the right amount, or so I thought. They reactivated my card. I called down to the front desk on Wendesday night of my stay, (had already been staying there since Sunday,) To have a cab come to take me to Montreal.I had asked for a specific time so that I could catch the train, instead of paying the more than 50.00 cab fare to downtown. When I got down stairs, there was no cab. I had to go out to the Trans Canada and flag a cab down, and the front staff were not helpful nor were they apologetic, for forgetting to call me a cab. Then when it came time to check out on Thursday morning, I came to find that they had charged me for meals in the hotel restaurant, which I never ate at, simply because there was nothing that I could eat (celiac). I then had to get the front desk to reverse all the meal charges, at the same time they continued to ask me who made all these room charges? I kept telling them it wasn't me, and I wouldn't have a clue as I haven't set foot in the restaurant. In any regard I had to stay here for business and I hope the next we have to travel to Montreal that we are not going to be staying here.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite, and make sure it isn't on a smoking floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
I would appreciate the opportunity to help restore your faith in our product and service delivery and would welcome the opportunity to follow up regarding these matters. If you would like to discuss please do contact me at a time which would suit you.
Vancouver
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Suites are large and clean, more and more with moder TV and they even have free wireless internet in most of the rooms now. Location is not the best, east of the airport beside the highway. Is not really an airport hotel but they have a shuttle

Room Tip: Away from the highway
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Donna D, General Manager at Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We have recently upgraded and added two LCD televisions in each suite and we do have free wireless everywhere in the building. As for our location, we are 15 minutes from the airport strip, but as you pointed out we do offer free shuttle service and you get to enjoy all the great shopping and restaurants in the Pointe-Claire area. We thank you for choosing the Quality Suites and we would be happy to welcome you back on your next visit to Montreal.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great Staff from airport shuttle to front desk , nice clean affortable when you name your price online.
Good restaurant attach to the hotel .

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
We can’t tell you how much we appreciate your wonderful review of our hotel. We would be delighted to have you as our guest again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pointe Claire
Comfort Inn Montreal Aeroport
#3 of 3 in Pointe Claire
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Aloft Montreal Airport
Aloft Montreal Airport
#50 of 164 in Montreal

Been to Quality Suites Montreal Aeroport? Share your experiences!