“Close to my Needs !!”

Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Pointe Claire
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Went down for a family wedding, hotel was great.. close to shopping, airport and family.

Staff were great and restaurant food and service was very good.

I use this hotel every time I go to Montreal !! Nice to have pool and spa if you need it and lots of free parking in back which is really nice. I had a great buffet breakfast with lots of fruit .. and it lasted me the whole day.
I arrived there early so they took my suitcases no problem and stored them for me , I went off did some thing, came back a few hours later and my room was ready .

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamHIPC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Maureen,
Thank you very much for your recent stay at our property and thank you for taking the time to post your reviews about our hotel.
We are glad to read that we are your hotel of choice when you travel to Montreal and that you enjoyed the restaurant on site and that our services met your expectations.
This is exactly what we strive for.
Thank you kindly and until the next visit,

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed in a suite for several nights. This property has been recently remodeled and furnished with top-notch furniture and amenities. Unfortunately, the walls are still paper thin and the noise from the hallway is very apparent.
Both hard and soft pillows are available for the bed, which was pleasantly soft.
Cleanliness of the room was great. We did have an issue with some rust in the water, which when brought to the managements attention, was addressed immediately.
A full size refrigerator/Freezer with 2 burner stove, microwave and dishwasher are standard in the suite.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamHIPC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Chuck B,
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We were glad to read that you appreciated our kitchenette suite and the cleanliness of the hotel. We are however sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously and your feedback will help us improve.
We hope to have the honor of serving you again,

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Very good option close to the airport, especially when you stay at higher floors you don even hear the highway.
Room are faily spacious, and all furniture is in good condition.
The service at the reception is was beyond my expectations, She offered to fill in the forms to become member of their IHG club and put it under my door later, which gave me instant discounts.
Also important for me, there's fruit at breakfast

Room Tip: Stay higher for quiet rooms, and the side of the parking lot is quieter than the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
ManagementTeamHIPC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Jeras,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your reviews about our hotel. We are delighted to read that the service at the reception was beyond your expectations! This is exactly the type of comments we love to hear and what we strive for.
We hope you enjoy the benefits of the IHG Club upon your return to our hotel or any other IHG property.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed two nights on their CAA/AAA rate -- very good value.
Very friendly welcome at the front desk. We showed up at noon, although check-in is 3pm. But a room was ready, so "no worries". Nice room, see photos. And wifi is included.
We were in Montreal to see family. Some live only a few blocks from the hotel, so very convenient location for us. But Fairview Mall is also a short walk away, and Chapters, and several bars and restaurants. Also, hotel offers their shuttle free for local use (within 10 km. or so).
Restaurant and bar were also very nice, see separate review.
We found the hotel has an excellent "park, stay, and fly" rate (about 130 dollars with 14-21 days parking). So we'll use that when off on a winter holiday and flying from Dorval.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ManagementTeamHIPC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Mr. Cameron,
We would firstly like to thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn & Suites Pointe-Claire for your recent stay in Montreal. We would further like to thank you for writing a very helpful and kind review concerning our hotel. We are happy to read that you had an easy check-in experience and that you considered our hotel's rates as a very good value and that you appreciated the restaurant on site. We are even more pleased to know that you will be using our hotel for future holidays.
Until the next time,

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was in Montreal on Business and stayed at this location for two nights with a colleague because it was most convenient to one of our business centres.

Lots of convenient parking but the access to the parking lot from the T-Can (local slang for the Trans Canada Highway) was not very well identified. I drove by it the first time and had to loop around and come back to it. When you are approaching the hotel slow right down because the drive way comes up on you fast and the sign is very small and low to the ground.

I liked the elevators - never a long wait even in the evening.

We ate in breakfast in the lobby one morning and it was terrific. I ate a la carte and my coworkers ate the buffet - we were both satisfied. I made the mistake of ordering us a beer before dinner one night - $30 in the lobby bar for two bottles.

Room was very nice and very quiet considering the proximity to the highway.

Once we figured out the local roads we found it easy to come and go. There are many restaurants on the main street just on the other side of the highway. Of course the huge mall is right there too.

Traffic in Montreal is as bad as Toronto - perhaps worse at rush hour. PQ drivers are very polite despite what you may have heard...and they never pass on the right.

My friends in PQ told me to never leave your laptop in your car for any reason. He took it into the restaurant one morning in Mascouche...very odd as there was nobody in the parking lot.

Everyone spoke English at this hotel so we had zero problems.

Room Tip: Elevators were very good at all times of day so it shouldn't be a problem on the high floors.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Real_Duke_of_Hockley
ManagementTeamHIPC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Rob,
We are happy to hear that our hotel had zero problems during your stay. We further appreciate the detailed feedback and advice for our future guests!
Thank you very much for taking the time to do so. We are glad that you appreciated our parking space, the food in the restaurant and the rooms!
We sure hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This Hotel was an oasis for my family! It was an impromptu stay and we were checking in late and a bit frazzled and they were very accommodating. In my hurry to leave where I was I had forgotten nearly all of my toiletries and only found out one by one that they were not with me so the guest services gentleman made a few trips to my room! He was very nice about it. The beds were exquisite and the room service was well worth it! I only wish I had packed the kids swim suits for the indoor pool:( kids eat free but only in dinning room so the room service was not free but so much fun to eat breakies in bed with my kiddos! Would stay again and again! Military discount but only for Canadian Military.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Rosanna,
We are delighted to hear that you would recommend our hotel and that you think our hotel is great for families! We furthermore appreciate your comments concerning the service, beds and restaurant area. We are glad to hear that you would have liked to stay longer!
Your positive comments are so helpful to us and we appreciate the time you took to write them.
We look forward to your next stay,

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed at the property for two nights on a business trip. The service from pickup at the airport to the front desk staff to the bar/restaurant was very good. The hotel is clean, and the rooms are very comfortable. My bed offered a selection of soft and firm pillows which is something I have not seen before (at least not without calling the front desk. The only negative for me was that my room was located on the highway side of the hotel, and during high traffic times the noise was considerable.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room on the parking lot side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kirk,
Thank you for posting your reviews about our hotel. We are delighted to hear that your overall experience was a positive one concerning the shuttle service, the front desk, the cleanliness and the bar area. We are however sorry to hear about the noise concerning the traffic.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to accommodate you once again, hopefully in a different area of the hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pointe Claire
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Montreal Airport
Novotel Montreal Aeroport
Novotel Montreal Aeroport
#68 of 165 in Montreal

Been to Holiday Inn Pointe Claire Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!