We stayed in the Best Western to begin our cycle on Le Petit Train du Nord. The hotel had everything we needed: large rooms with very comfortable beds, a locked storage room for our bicycles so we could be sure they were safe overnight and an early (6:30) start for breakfast. We were expecting a buffet-style breakfast, but were pleasantly surprised that we were able to place an order and have breakfast brought to our table. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful, giving us good advice on where to eat and how to get to various destinations in St. Jerome. We were also pleased to find that the windows in the room opened so that we were able to enjoy fresh air at night. We will certainly stay there again when we return to St. Jerome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Best Western St-Jerome offers, in addition to its spacious and comfortable rooms, a full range of services. As the only 4 stars property in St-Jerome, it's definitely the best place to stay at, whether you're travelling for business or leisure, at the Laurentians doorstep. It is located in proximity to the highway access, St-Jerome city center and the industrial & business district. Finally, with its full range of meeting and catering services, it is also the best place for all your meetings and events! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel St. Jerome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Saint Jerome
- Saint Jerome Best Western
- Best Western Hotel St. Jerome Saint Jerome, Quebec