“Very decent fare”

Reserve a Table
Sat, 10/19
8:00 PM
Ranked #18 of 149 Restaurants in Canmore
Description: At Table, our philosophy is this: Quality Ingredients + Traditional Methods + Contemporary Interpretation. What sets us apart is the variety of products we make in house doing our own butchery + preserving and using ingredients from our garden and local area. Discover a new dining experience in our casual ambiance, punctuated by impeccable service.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked last minute on Open Table on return trip from BC. Arrived in time for Happy hour and were very pleased with the food and drinks. Food was great and service quick.

Date of visit: September 2019
Maria N, Manager at Table Food + Drink, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you had a great time!
Best regards!

Write a reviewReviews (528)

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

my family of 5 stayed at this hotel for a wedding in august. Both mornings we were there we went to Table in the hotel for breakfast and my entire family loved the buffet (including my 11 year old who is too picky to eat anything) everybody ate a minimum of 2 plates each it was so good. And the service was even better!!! Happy, friendly and interactive with the kids. Even if I wasn't staying at the hotel I would make this place my breakfast stop of choice everytime were in canmore. The only thing keeping this review from a 5 star is I haven't tried anything else lunch or dinner just breakfast so 4 star until I do. We will return again!!

Date of visit: August 2019

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I decided to give Table a try. I ordered Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict and my wife ordered regular Eggs Benedict. We both ordered our eggs medium but I’d say they were more than that. In house smoked salmon was delicious as was the Hollandaise sauce and fried potatoes. Service was prompt and courteous. Coffee was very weak however so I ordered a cappuccino which was pretty decent. All in all a good experience that I would recommend.

1  Thank rodr345
Reviewed September 5, 2019

My lady raved about this dish all the way through her meal. If you like mushrooms, you should get this. I have to agree it was quite tasty. I had the duck two ways, which was delicious too. We started with scallops and pork belly app – which was also great tasting. Great service too. Glad we went away from my usual rule of not eating where people sleep.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you for such a great feedback! We are pleased to hear your enjoyed everything!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

Located inside a hotel, we drove by it once and missed it because we were looking for something freestanding. My bad. On the second pass we saw the sign and found our way inside. This place has potential and from the menu/business plan it could or should be very good. It comes close in a few places and falls short in others. We had the steak with peaches and also the duck entrees. They were presented well and looked nice. The vegetable set up could have been much better. While the squash etc were cooked just fine, the carrots were basically raw. I know that's a small detail, but if you want to strive high, you have to pay attention to everything on the plate. The main proteins themselves had good flavor and were cooked fine. The biggest failure of the evening was in the service. We basically didn't have any. The hostess who sat us eventually became our pseudo server when we could flag her down, because no one else seemed to be available. I think this place has the potential to be good, it's just not quite there yet.

Date of visit: August 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. But we will use your review to improve our service in a future!\
Kind regards