“It's fast, it's cheap...”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #89 of 135 Restaurants in Canmore
Reviewed May 21, 2017

We found many places were not open later in teh day and the prices at some were excruciating, so we had a good, late breakfast and then just had Wendy's for supper. It's decent enough and as often in Canada, it is linked to Timmies so my husband bought himself two donuts for breakfast the next day.

Reviewed December 5, 2016

I pick up food here in the drive through every few weeks and hardly ever have I had fresh crispy warm fries. I also have to repeat everything I say into the intercom. Literally every thing I say every time I go. Once I got so frustrated that I just drove off and went somewhere else, and I speak perfectly clear fluent English. I'd suggest getting a new intercom and making less fries more often.

1  Thank VegonicaMagaron
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

We were staying in Canmore for the weekend. Decided to grab a bite late around 10:30. I was excited to get a frosty especially. The woman working said the machine was shift down because they were closing soon. Personally it shouldn't be shut down until business is CLOSED. Bad way to run a business.

3  Thank Lesley W
Reviewed November 9, 2016

Service was pretty good. Food was good. Eating area was clean. I was there with a bus tour and they were able to meet our needs in a timely manner.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

Visiting Canmore for the 3rd time, staying next door at the Best Western Pocaterra Inn on the northern end of the Bow Valley Trail main drag, Canmore, AB.
Tim Hortons is located in the same building, 1729 Mountain Ave. Open 10:30-12 AM. Mainly burgers, fries, shakes and chile. Easy exit from the Trans-Canada Hwy & back on. Phone # 1-403-609-3200
Finding this was a great option for us. Had been in town several days.We didn't want the hassle of getting back in our car again. We ordered their Double Cheeseburger & fries, no complaints. The dining area is mainly composed of booths. It has lots of windows & was clean when we were there. Plenty of parking.
Located a block from to McDonalds's & an Esso gas Station.