“Best pizza ever”

Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company
Ranked #5 of 126 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: There are many things we are passionate about at Rocky Mountain Flatbread: using lots of local & organic produce, free range organic meats & Ocean Wise seafood. Watch the show as we create handcrafted flatbread pizzas, daily pastas, seasonal soups, salads & desserts "to live for" from our open kitchens & artisan ovens. We also provide a wide selection of B.C. Wines & local craft beers. And for all those pizza lovers who are wheat intolerant or have nut allergies - we create extremely tasty gluten free and nut free pizzas! Our daily salads, soups & cheesecakes are also gluten free and nut free!
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

When you first walk in the smell reminds me of camping. We had their lemonade which my family didn't like, but I didn't mind it. The pizza is the best I've ever had though. We were a party of 5 so had a variety of kinds and they were all really good. It was extremely busy, we were glad I had booked a reservation.

1  Thank Ctthe
Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I took my Sweetie to Banff Ab for the weekend. Our favorite stop for lunch on the way is to stop in Canmore and have a couple of (pizza) flatbreads. My severely Celiac girlfriend was able to enjoy her flatbread made from a special GLUTEN FREE recipe and for 3$ extra can have almost any pizza on the menu. There is a big wood fired forno oven on site every thing is made fresh each day. I had the Market Breakfast flat bread, It was really good! In fact we stopped in there for lunch on our way back home too. Our waitress knew all about the gluten issues and helped us be really comfortable and really enjoy our meal! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Ted J
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Great little gem! The pizza is delicious and the environment is a great, fun place to go with a group of friends or family!

1  Thank mandaskin33
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I love these pizzas and have eaten here many times, but they really need to get a bigger place. It's too crowded and there isn't even enough space at the door for people to wait for tables. Maybe next time I'll just get the pizza to go or buy frozen ones to cook at home.

1  Thank DoubtingNag
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Went here for lunch one day. Super dissapointed, soup tasted like water. Absolutely no seasoning whatsoever, pizza was mediocre at best, sauce with broccoli cheese and scallops on
The top. House made
Pasta was completely over cooked and sitting in its own boiling water.( hadn't been strained properly) don't think I'd return unless I was with someone that really wanted
To go. No idea how this place is number 2 on trip advisor...if you want a good meal go to tapas restaurant down the street