“Delicious, Creative Pizza”

Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company
Ranked #4 of 122 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: There are many things we are passionate about at Rocky Mountain Flatbread: using lots of local & organic produce, free range organic meats & Ocean Wise seafood. Watch the show as we create handcrafted flatbread pizzas, daily pastas, seasonal soups, salads & desserts "to live for" from our open kitchens & artisan ovens. We also provide a wide selection of B.C. Wines & local craft beers. And for all those pizza lovers who are wheat intolerant or have nut allergies - we create extremely tasty gluten free and nut free pizzas! Our daily salads, soups & cheesecakes are also gluten free and nut free!
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Delicious, Creative Pizza”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I enjoyed a meal at the Rocky Mt. Flatbread Co. during a quick stop in Canmore. It only took a minute to be seated at one of the outdoor tables. The pizza menu is extensive, and offers many creative toppings. I chose a pizza with pesto, chicken, and Granny Smith apples, and it was delicious! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a relaxing, inventive pizza place in Canmore!

• Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
Tigard, Oregon
“Not your ordinary pizza!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I thought this place would be a little bit too healthy for me, but it turned out to be very good pizza. Of course, it depends on which one you order. There were quite a few I would NOT have tried as they were way too healthy! The one I decided on had very good flavor, and everything is made fresh from organic foods. The flatbread for the pizza is very good. There was a wait to get in, and they don't do very well with seating people in order. It was worth the wait though.

• Visited June 2013
Indialantic, Florida
“Great lunch spot!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

During our recent 4-day stay in Canmore, my husband, son (17) and I enjoyed lunch at the Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company. We enjoyed it so much that we went back the next day! My husband and son enjoyed their flatbread pizzas-egg & sausage, meat-lovers, and parma. They loved them all! I had the pasta special and soup both days-ravioli stuffed with carrots and garlic in a red sauce with chick peas and a roasted vegetable soup! Yum!! Their menu includes a wide-variety of pizzas sure to please a wide variety of palates. Gluten free and vegetarian options are also available. I highly recommend trying one of their daily specials if you're not in the mood for a pizza, and be sure to get their iced tea which is delicious after a morning hike!! Friendly servers and a relaxed open air atmosphere make this a spot you must try if you're in Canmore!

Visited July 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“The food is awesome if you don't have to wait to get In”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Every time I eat here the food is always amazing. Lots of flavour and very good service. The only concern I would have is that there is usually a line to get in and every time I have had to wait to get in. I would recommend. I have never been disappointed.

Visited July 2013
“GREAT HOMEADE PIZZA!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here our first night in town. It was a fantastic welcome to Canmore! We sat right by the windows with a view of the mountains. The pizza was one of the best pizzas I have ever had (we got the meat lovers one). We also had the cheesecake at the end, which was delicious as well. It is obvious that all their ingredients are local, fresh, and organic. The service was mediocre, but it didn't matter. We were also told that there would be a 20 min wait, turned out to be less than 5 min. We will probably go back before our trip is over!

• Visited July 2013