“The best baggels on BowValley”

Rocky Mountain Bagel Co Ltd
Ranked #7 of 125 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 19, 2013

All the baggels are day baked, all of them are delicious, no matter wich one ( I tried almost all ) the service and cleaning is impecable, peices are right

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I just came back from the Rocky Mountain Bakery and can truthfully say that they serve the best bagels that I have ever eaten in 60 years of living. As I am typing out this review I am nibbling on a piece of maple bagel with cream cheese which is what I think manna sent from Heaven must take like!!! I had eaten a cheddar bagel with cream cheese there at the bakery which was great but am leaning toward the maple one as my all time favorite bagel. The bakery was full of people on a rainy day enjoying their breakfast but the noise level was very low as I am sure that people all had their mouths full. Oh, I almost forgot...get the latte as it is also awesome...

2  Thank John A
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Loved this wee bagel shop, loads of choice. I particularly liked the cream cheese with red pepper and spinach. Tried my daughter on a bagel for the 1st time and she wolfed it down. Infact now we are back in Scotland she keeps asking for one. Wish there was a bagel company here. Instead we just need to buy bagels and cheese from the supermarket.

1  Thank weeclairey
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Go early as they are fresh and have a large morning crowd; the power was off on one of the days I visited--not great

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food and friendly service most of the time. They have the best assortment of bagels and homemade goodies in Canmore. Located at the end of main street and outdoor seating so you can look at the mountains while you enjoy your snack. Highly recommend if you are in the area. They also have great sandwiches to take with you if you are hiking for the day.