“Good for quick bite”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good for quick bite”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stopped here twice during our week in Canmore. The Bagels are really good. Decent selection of bagels and cream cheese. The coffee is also pretty good. Both times we went was early in the morning and it wasn't very busy.Got our orders to go and we were out of there in five minutes. Only complaint was they were out of pumpkin pie cream cheese.

• Korean first
Calgary, Canada
“Nice food and coffee, can get claustrophobic in peak times”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My partner and I visited around 3:30pm on a Sunday, thinking the place wouldn't be too packed. Luckily we found the last table available in the large indoor space, but the tables, chairs and armchairs felt strewn around to the point where the backs of people's chairs were butting up to strangers' tables, and I literally had to climb over an armchair to get to a seat. We had a beef and salad on cheddar bagel and a had ham and salad on poppyseed while our neighbouring table's kids hung over chairs and into what little personal space we had. The food was pleasant, but I surrendered half my bagel since my partner was still hungry after his (and he's an average eater). I also tried a pumpkin latte, which was nice although it arrived luke-warm with whipped cream that I specifically said no to when asked by our server. Despite this review, I'm actually not a fussy diner and didn't come here with super high hopes, but I couldn't help feeling pretty neutral about the place when leaving. Perhaps a place to try again whenever it's actually quiet.

Calgary, Canada
“Best coffee in Canmore, but the worst seating availability.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We rotate between Harvest, Beamer's, Communitea and Rocky Mountain Bagel, and think that the coffee and goodies at Rocky Mountain bagel is the best in Canmore. However, we tend to avoid going here because it is so hard to get a table. It is actually a source of stress that we might place an order and then not get a table! Unlike other places, Rocky Mountain does not control for people grabbing a table before they place their order. It is annoying and what I wish they would do is not allow people to sit down until they have placed an order. In other similar places in Calgary, the kitchen will have patrons wait in line to place an order until a table becomes available. However, given that Rocky Mountain Bagel is usually teeming with patrons, I doubt that the management will be trying to do anything differently anytime soon!

“Super Gem”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Loved this shop, comfy chairs, great staff, suggest items and clean. Healthy options, great goodies, delicious coffee, relaxing. Glad I found this spot while traveling.

Canmore, Canada
“Warm and Calm”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I go to the bagel company ever weekend, It is warm a great place to relax with you morning coffee. It can get busy in the high tourist season, and if thats the case go early. The bagels are yummy, not amazing but enough to hit the spot. The coffe is good to if its not to busy, if so its rushed. Great place all together.

Visited September 2012