“I was working out in Banff and staying in...”

Patrinos Steak House & Lounge
Ranked #19 of 125 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I was working out in Banff and staying in Canmore at the Ramada inn and heard that their wing night was wednesday so I checked it out and I was amazed by the price and size of the wings they do $0.35 wings and a variety of flavors and to top it off it's happy hour all night so if you love wings and beer and your in Canmore on a Wednesday night hit up Patrinos I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

1  Thank Canadian_Rhino

Reviewed September 26, 2010

We bought and collected take-out from here and unfortunately the experience was not good.

The staff were tremendously busy and overrun, and there was pandemonium In the restaurant. Our order was ready on time but due to the busy staff it took a rather long time to settle up.

The food was of very low quality. Only 2 meatballs with over-cooked spagetti for $14 and good prime rib with horrible vegetables and the wrong potato (terribly prepared roast potatoes instead of fries) for $26.

1  Thank tedbob
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We walked out of this restaurant without eating our meal. The entrees did not meet our expectations and instead of trying to please us the owner was incredibly insulting. I am still upset when I think about it and don't even want to discuss it so I will stop now. Dont go there is all I will say.

4  Thank Dianaleeb
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I have lived here for 16 years and you will find Patrinos is where a lot of locals go. Good middle of the road restaurant. It is not considered an expensive gourmet restaurant.
A salad for $13 is a meal in itself. Everything is included in the price and if you get the special it also includes salad or soup plus dessert. Steaks are always done to perfection and wonderfully tasting. In this area I would sooner enjoy a stuffed potatoe rather than just baked and forget the pilaf. Did I mention the views. If you want a good tasting, well portioned, and reasonably priced meal in Canmore. Go to Patrinos.

1  Thank HomesteadHosts
Reviewed July 31, 2010

Our family ate here during our Stampede Week visit. Found the wait staff very efficient and the food delicious. The seafood pasta was the best we've had and we've enjoyed many!

1  Thank RCAFKingston