“Home cook”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Food was good. Appetizer was awesome. Ordered Calamari and love it. I took the recommended house special which is just okay. Reasonable price. Steak is just okay /Come back? maybe,,

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food was quite good but basic. The decor definately needs updating. Plastic tablecloths. Service was good.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I ate here twice because of the laid back atmosphere in the bar area. There are 2 pool tables and TV's throughout the bar. The first day we had nacho's, shrimp with garlic and chicken wings. Loved everything. The second visit we had steak dinners. My filet was excellent but the stuffed potato that accompanied it was bland. Veggies were OK. Rolls were good. My husband had a steak with shrimp that was mediocre. I'd recommend this place for appetizers but not so much for dinners. Staff was super friendly!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Chain restaurants cannot compete with Family Owned. The attention to detail, service, and food quality is there. Hands on. Super Prime Rib and veggies under-cooked - perfect. A favorite place to eat in or take out.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Thought we'd give it another try, but honestly for quality and price - I'd rather eat in Banff. The staff are not particularly accommodating and I couldn't make a simple substitution with my meal. The menu is limited and when entrees range well over $20, I would expect better - it is a family restaurant after all.