“Gluten-free pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #72 of 119 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Columbia, Maryland
“Gluten-free pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

It's always good to find gluten-free pizza! Even though we like eating at local restaurants, sometimes you just want pizza.

Visited August 2013

Canmore
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Always found the service to be very fast, comes when or before they say, and if you order for a specific time it arrives then, as ordered. Usually take advantage of an offer. No complaints.

• Visited June 2013
Golden, Canada
“I think I will pass…”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I adore a good pizza; we’re both from a small town near 2 hours away that has a fabulous pizza place called Red Tomato Pies. We figured that pizza was pizza and decided to give Dominos here a try. I have had fresher pizza from the freezer aisle at the grocery store, we were rudely served (the server literally said “What do you want?” we ordered and she demanded the total. No please, thank you, recommendations…nothing.). As we decided to wait for our order in the store front we noticed that the pop they had on display at the front counter was really sickly looking. Half full (but unopened bottles of Coke and Root Beer that had lost its colour and almost appeared like dark urine Yuck!)

When we got back to our hotel room and opened our pizza it looked like it had been almost dehydrated and you dare not guess what kind of toppings it had on it!

Needless to say I had a few bites but we ended up tossing away 2 boxes of pizza.

• Visited November 2012
Winnipeg
“Good food, HORRIBLE SERVICE.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I just wanted a pizza!
I order things like this over the internet, for ease and so I can take my time deciding.
Ordered for 12 (when they open), only to arrive and.....THEY WEREN'T OPEN.
Sign says open at 3pm. I called head office, noone answered, I left a message.
No excuse for a discrepancy on your webite, it's 2012 here people.

Killed 3 hours, went back at 3pm. STILL NOT OPEN.
I was committed at this point, so sat around waiting. Someone showed up at almost 3:20 and finally opened the doors. She then managed to not actually look at me, despite that I was directly in front of her. At this point, it was comical, so I waited another 5 minutes, standing at the counter staring at the worker untill I finally confronted her for help.

Pizza was fine, same as every other domino's. Next time, I'll pay more to not have to deal with incompetence.

• Visited November 2012
Canmore, Canada
“They know me by my first name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

35 mins for delivery which is why I always call this place.