“Delicious, and you can't beat the view!”

Craig's Way Station
Ranked #44 of 135 Restaurants in Canmore
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Stopped in for breakfast - sat by the huge windows - always the best spot in the place. I love that the options to have with your meal include toast and tomatoes, as well as toast and hash browns (for when you don't feel like potatoes for brekkie). Hubby had the breakfast with a bit of everything, sausage (beef), bacon and ham, with eggs, toast and hash browns; I had two eggs, toast and tomato slices - simple and delicious. Everything was cooked fresh and to order. Service was great, quick and efficient.

We will be back!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

delicious steak and eggs, denver omlette was one of the best breaskfast i had in a long time! deffinitly will go back soon! full menu starting at 6am!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for typical breakfast ....huge portions very flavorful fabulous service...highlight a young server named Lucien ..He is awesome! ! Prices are great. QUALITY PLUS PLUS. Retro feel with historical pictures! We will return

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Travelling from Nova Scotia with my parents, we stayed in Canmore for a total of six nights. We at at Craigs every single evening and the waitress with purple hair, Kaylee, I think her name was, is the most excellent waitress I have come across in a VERY long time! Super friendly and attentive. Even tired after a long day of work, she could not do enough for you. The other waitresses were awesome as well, very friendly and asking if there was anything at all that we needed. After reading some other reviews about the place being dirty, I have to say we did not find it dirty at all. I even checked out the bathrooms and they were super clean and smelled wonderful. We usually went between 6-7pm and there was some crumbs on the floor, like a previous reviewer mentioned, but really...they are super busy and I am sure they vacuum every single night before going home. Nothing disgusting or dirty about that. The food was amazing, my fav was definitely the Chicken Fettuccini...I am still thinking about it and could use a bowl of it right now! We tried the waffles, the breakfast, the clam chowder, clubhouse sandwich, BLT sandwich, the BBQ Chicken , roast beef dinner....everything was very good! No complaints at all and trust me, if something doesn't suit me, I am not shy to say so on here. I give an absolute honest opinion with every review. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone! I can not sing their praises loud enough The view is excellent up by the windows and the prices were very reasonable, a great family restaurant! Good work you guys/gals..thank you for a pleasant stay for our week in Canmore. If I am ever in the area, I will definitely be back again..now if only I could say as much for the Ramada hotel, thats a whole different story.... P.S. Kaylee deserves a raise!!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

We ate breakfast and dinner here, both were excellent as were the prices. Service was spot on, we never waited for anything. Pasta with chicken tasted great and so did the meatloaf. We will be back...