“Our experience here was excellent”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #55 of 119 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
rural Alberta, Canada
“Our experience here was excellent”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We ate at BP in Canmore Jan. 2, 2013. It was a very busy night and the restaurant was right full, so we were pleasantly surprised that our service was super fast.

• Visited January 2013

Calgary, Alberta
“excellent service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

As a single female traveller, I often don't get great service. I guess women have a reputation as bad tippers? At BP Canmore I had excellent, attentive service!
The kitchen made a mistake with my order, and the server was happy to make it right, I didn't get one of those, 'why do you have to be so difficult' looks that I often get.
Food was prepared very quickly and I'm glad I chose to eat in Canmore instead of Banff!

• Visited November 2012
Victoria, Canada
“Very very overpriced”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Recently visited Canmore Alberta and after a long day decided to order a pizza. When the single large pizza arrived it was under cooked with a hint and only a hint of the toppings with a price of $45!!!!!!!! For one pizza, even the delivery guy agreed it was obscenely over priced. It was at best an average pizza and I will not be ordering anything from any Boston pizza again. Canmore was wonderful.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Value35
Golden, Canada
“Great for a nice sit down meal!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

As most Boston Pizzas are generally the same (Same menu, same Décor, etc.) it was pretty average, but what sets it apart is the service, the cleanliness, and food preparation and My Husband and I have been pleased with this location several times.

I recently was sent to work from Canmore for a 2 week period from my home town in Golden, B.C. I had the pleasure of practically living off of Boston Pizza for my time there! If only we could have a location spring up in my own little mountain town!

Looking forward to coming back for a great meal!

• Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Good food! Pleasant young servers!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We enjoy the casual dining experience of Boston Pizza so it was an early choice for Saturday night. Young servers were well trained and friendly. A good family place

Visited October 2012