“Nice spot”
Review of Vic's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Vic's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vic’s Steakhouse, a passionately Canadian steakhouse offering Sterling Silver Beef, fine wines and unique menu items inspired by the communities where our restaurants are located.Passion for WineAt Vic’s we have searched Canada’s top wineries and breweries to build a beverage menu that we are proud to serve. Our Chefs have vigilantly selected each bottle in our collections to ensure we offer a variety of flavours to compliment each menu item. From local wineries to international favourites, our extensive wine selection has something for everyone to enjoy. On your next visit to Vic’s Steakhouse, browse our menu or ask about our monthly features.Passion for FoodVic’s Steakhouse is dedicated to preparing the finest foods and a truly enjoyable dining experience for every guest. Each restaurant showcases their own unique recipes that are carefully selected based on local clientele and created with the freshest ingredients accessible in that particular region. From the prairies to the west coast, savour the flavours of local cuisine with every bite. Although the menu varies from restaurant to restaurant, there are a few signature dishes you can find at each location. Visit our Signature Dishes webpage to learn more about these menu items.Passion for ServiceOur restaurants are passionate about providing each guest with an enjoyable and memorable experience. We believe that with a professional and interactive approach we can offer our guests an exceptional level of service and have fun too! In addition to our service team’s friendly hospitality, they are also knowledgeable and committed to the efficient execution of a consistent, timely and quality product.
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We had the staff make us some Irish coffees after an afternoon of snowshoeing. They weren't on the menu but they came up with them.
At dinner the food was excellent. I was in a burger mood and my swiss/mushroom burger hit the spot. Our server was friendly and prompt and spent some time chatting and allowed me to practice my French. :)
It was our anniversary and she showed up at our table with a complimentary dessert with Happy Anniversary spelled out in chocolate.
Thanks for helping to make our weekend memorable.

1  Thank BrianCgy

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Everyone with me agreed that the food was tasty enough and the presentation was nice, but the portions were tiny. All four of us left hungry. Recommended if you are on a diet.

3  Thank fadamek
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Good variety of food including turkey and beef as well as breakfast items. Menu looked interesting but did not end up trying other meals there

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We decided to eat at Vic's steakhouse one night as it looked nice inside the restaurant.

The waitress upon arrival was rude and said I should have waited to be seated! I had sat down just before the rest of my family came in.

She took the order and when the food arrived two of the dishes ordered were luke warm. My husband could not be bothered to send it back but my daughter did. She was then given a fresh meal which was a bit hotter. The food was poor quality and the standard of service was low. Please note the portion sizes on the pork meal were very small in comparison to the meals that came with fries.

We did not have a desert we just paid up and left.

2  Thank K w
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The meals for our conference were supplied by Vic's. I am not sure, but when the meals are all buffet style and self serve water to drink, it is a stretch to call it a restaurant. More like an all you can eat buffet.
We loaded up our plates in the central corridor, went in to the seating area and sat where we could find room.
Not once did a staff member come by and ask us what we would like to drink....in three days...for breakfast, or lunch. Shortage of staff? or?
I got up and found a coffee station (self-serve?), and a table with two large jugs of orange juice (self-serve?)...I hope so cause I did serve myself. That was for breakfast. Same protocol for lunch, except the orange juice was substituted by water, and again no wait staff asking if we would like anything else.
I understand that the meals were a part of the conference package, but sheesh, how about a choice for beverages?
When one of my colleagues asked a buss staff for a coffee refill, he was told that "there should be some coffee left".
Customer service at Vic's is completely out of sync with the customer service provided by the Radisson Hotel within which it is located...will eat out from now on...

2  Thank Kermit403