“Loved the beer sampler and the turkey wings!”

The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company
Ranked #30 of 135 Restaurants in Canmore
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2016

The cocktail menu was limited.. it was their Winter menu which I was not interested in, but the waitress was very helpful in suggesting some fruity cocktails I wanted. Hubby had the beer sampler, 3 out of 4 were drinkable.. LOL .. we had a few turkey wings and the nachos.. great snacks, great drinks and great service!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,137)

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Been making the Grizzly Paw a guaranteed stop every time we were in Canmore and so this trip was no different-except the feeling we got when we left. The food was terrible quality,the place was dirty-including the bathrooms. The menu is also not as good as it once was. On a positive,our waitress was lovely. Won't be going back for a long while.

Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

Came here after a day of skiing. The beer and food were amazing and the service was great. It was so good we came a few days later! We hung out on the patio where we even roasted marshmallows. Awesome place!!

Reviewed March 7, 2016

I stopped in for lunch on Sunday and had the Elk Burger with a side of soup. The burger was flavorful and fantastic, the side of soup was huge and delicious. I was able to sample their seasonal beer selections which included a stout, a porter, and a white IPA. The beers were so good I had to stop by the gift shop to grab a couple bombers to take home.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

The beer is great, the Beaver Tail is my favorite. The food is your standard pub fair at a standard quality. The Servers were nice and did the best they could, but the place was to busy and by the looks of they must have been very under staffed. The beer is good so I will always go back.