“you must go here for a casual dining experince- especially if you like beer!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company

The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company
Ranked #15 of 119 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Red Deer, Alberta
“you must go here for a casual dining experince- especially if you like beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

always great food at The Paw!
and always great service too - polite, informative, and speedy!
Check this place out for sure!
I have eaten here many times, we have had fish, salads, burgers, nachos - every meal has been great!

• Hebrew first
Lethbridge, Alberta
“Pricey and Noisy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I were excited to try this place as it looked like a fun pub, instead it ended up being an over-priced brewhouse with a ton of kids running around. Unfortunately we were seated next to a boy's hockey team, which completely killed our experience. No, this is not the pub's fault, but honestly, it would've been nice had it been adults-only, or if the hostess would've considered seating us on the main level, away from the kids.

The menu is very limited unless you are there for appetizers or burgers. We ordered the nachos, which were quite flavorful (the bottom was extremely soggy though). We opted out of ordering anything else due to the noise, price, and servers who seemed to put very little value on us as customers.

Would I go back? No.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Calgary, Canada
“Elk Flat Bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have been to Canmore many times, but have never gone to the Grizzly Paw based on the mixed reviews that it has recieved.
I must say that I was pleasently suprised by the meal that I ate.
Not only were they very accomidating to our party of 6, the food was great and their beer was really tasty as well.
I had the Elk flat bread and the berry infused beer. Both, were excellent!
I would go back again the next time I am in town.

Belleville, Ontario, Canada
“You must eat here when in Canmore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

The first night we were staying in Canmore, we had no plans for dinner and we spotted The Grizzly Paw. We are so glad we went in! The best burgers ever. We went back two more times. We tried the regular beef burger, the Bison Burger (my favourite), and the Elk Burger. The fries were perfectly crispy, and....the homebrewed beer and pop. My favourite beer, by far, (and I tasted most of them when I purchased the sampler tray...yes, I drank the tray all by myself!) was the Beavertail Raspberry Ale. We bought some at the Brewing Company Store to bring home to Ontario. My husband LOVED the homemade pop. Bought some of that too for home!! We highly recommend The Grizzly Paw, for food, drinks, reasonable prices, and great service!!

• Visited July 2013
Medicine Hat
“Great beer - Good burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

The beverages and burgers were great. The sodas are reduce sugar and no caffeine so a little less bad for kids. The beer selection and taste was great. The burgers were also very good with home style patties. Our server did a great job with our large group.

Visited November 2013