“great beer”

The Grizzly Paw Brewing Company
Ranked #17 of 119 Restaurants in Canmore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Buffalo, NY
“great beer”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

stop by for a quick lunch a few weeks ago. We were one of the first groups seated on the second floor as the first floor was completely filled by noon!

We tried the beer sampler which was excellent, even though they were out of their IPA which is fine by me. My sister in law had a hot chocolate with whipped cream which was turning (yuk) We told our server and received another one without and it was fine.

We just ordered apps which were delicious.

The only problem I had upstairs was service was a little slow. The entire lunch was about 2 hours for 4 people which was a little too long for my liking, but that would not stop me from going back there again.

Great vibe

• Visited February 2013

• Hebrew first
Edmonton, Canada
“Fuel up!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great food (and beer), relaxed atmosphere, reasonably priced. The burgers seem to be the 'go to' for many but don't overlook 'Granny Bee's Mountain Roughage'. I ordered this salad with salmon and it was REALLY good!

Visited February 2013
Calgary, Canada
“lemons, limes etc.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

service was best could be expected, they were busy and we seemed to be seated in some kind of family kid section. Nachos made us ill, but probably our own fault for over eating (3 people splitting a personal size nacho). A couple mess ups on what we ordered vs what we got. I wouldnt write home about it but I wouldn't not go back...

Visited February 2013
surgeon_1983
“Poor management, and server training”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

They don't take reservations, underestimate how long it will take to get a table by a huge margin, have Medicare food, and service, and add automatic gratuities. Not impressed by the place, won't be going back

1 Thank surgeon_1983
CALGARY
“Makes me yearn for patio weather”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A twice yearly ritual - heading out for a hike in Kananaskis and the stopping at the Paw for a pint and fish and chips. The micro brewery makes a great array of suds and the sampler is a brilliant way to get a taste of them all before pullin a pint and enjoying the scenery and crowds. I am usually adventurous when it comes to food but this is one place wher 'if it aint;t broke, don't fix it' works best. In all our trips to the patio of choice, I have only ordered fish and chips.

• Visited January 2013