“Eat, laugh and be merry...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show
Book In Advance
Book Now
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for full evening of fun and laughter suitable for the entire family. Delight in celebrating Canada with a 4 course dinner and 2 hour live musical show. Offering free children, complimentary transport from Banff and senior discounts, Canmore's only evening attraction is not to be missed. Let us entertain you!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Eat, laugh and be merry...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

...because this is just the place to celebrate all three. If you love musical theatre from some talented performers - and if you're looking for a laugh and a fine place to dine - look no further than this wonderful little establishment.
It's a lot of laughs, it's a ton of fun. The food was delicious - the dessert was a little dry, as was the dinner. I had chicken though, so that's understandable.
Definitely worth a look.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jesse M
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Hello

Thank you for writing your review about your time at our dinner show. I am very pleased you enjoyed your experience with us.

We are coming towards the end of another successful season and I will be sure to pass your comments on to our team.

Dallas, Texas
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Kitchsy Canadian. eh'?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We're a party of 3 - two from the US. Very cute show with friendly and talented peeps. Okay food although the fish was surprisingly tasty. LOL - by the time my end of the table got soup..there was nothing in it save a lone piece of bacon in what was to have been split pea soup. A few glitches with the audio - cordless mikes can be testy. Seemed to be a great hit with the older crowds. Enjoyed the atmosphere and willingness of the audience to play along - Stud Muffins! Klondike Kitty missed a few notes but her stage presennce shined through. Appreciated the reference to the relationship with the US. If I were Canadian, seemed to be appropriately patriotic with a little fun poked at some stereotypes. Met my expectation for the evening which was to go and have some fun!

2 Thank RoundWorld80
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Hi and thank you for taking the time to write a review about your dinner show experience with us.

I am pleased we met your expectations for the evening.

We do receive great feedback about our fish, however I am sorry to hear your split pea and ham soup was minus the ham.

Canadian visitors do tend to leave us feeling a little more patriotic and non Canadians hopefully learn a little bit about our wonderful country.

Once again, thanks for the review - eh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Entertaining nostalgic Canadian culture.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were looking for something to do for the evening and came across the add in a pamphlet. Decided why not try it and we were very pleasantly surprised. Some of the old songs in the beginning were very nostalgic, then as they went on got down to our teenage years. It was great fun! Very entertaining especially I think for Canadians. A very pleasant evening.

1 Thank Karenandbernie
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for writing a review on our show. I am so pleased you enjoyed your evening with us and the songs helped to bring back memories.

Canadians do love our show and tend to leave feeling a little more proud to be Canadian. However over half of our visitors each year are from overseas and they enjoy learning a little bit about our wonderful country.

Once again, thanks for the positive review
Edmonton, Canada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“We had a great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Took our adult children to this show, 2 were in from the States so we thought it would be a good thing to introduce them to Canadian Culture! Food was good, entertainment even better, our waiter Tyler who also sang and acted in the show was full of enthusiasm and good humour; you couldn't help but smile back at him. We really enjoyed the evening, the audience participation really made it fun, with the stud muffin selection by Klondike Kitty; and the sing along. Great time all around, would recommend as a fun way to have dinner and some laughs.

1 Thank mec456
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the show.

I am happy you and your family enjoyed the experience. Our performers work exceptionally hard at ensuring all of our guests have a great experience and it seems that Tylor did an amazing job with you.

I will ensure he gets to read your comments.
Orange, Australia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Oh Canada eh??”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Show was well done but is more for Canadian tastes. I like musicals but it started out ok but got boring. Food was ordinary. Went to this to experience as many things possible but should have given it a big miss.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank rechargedbat
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show.

I am sorry your time spent with us wasn't to your liking. However I am glad that you could appreciate that perhaps it just wasn't to your taste and thought our show was well done.

I am surprised that you felt that the show was aimed at Canadians as more than half of our visitors each year are from overseas and they enjoy learning about our culture, music and food. However, I do admit that Canadians do leave us feeling a little more proud about their country.

Once again, thanks for the review and I hope you enjoyed your stay in the Canadian Rockies.