“We had a great time!”

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for full evening of fun and laughter suitable for the entire family. Delight in celebrating Canada with a 4 course dinner and 2 hour live musical show. Offering free children, complimentary transport from Banff and senior discounts, Canmore's only evening attraction is not to be missed. Let us entertain you!
Edmonton, Canada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“We had a great time!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Took our adult children to this show, 2 were in from the States so we thought it would be a good thing to introduce them to Canadian Culture! Food was good, entertainment even better, our waiter Tyler who also sang and acted in the show was full of enthusiasm and good humour; you couldn't help but smile back at him. We really enjoyed the evening, the audience participation really made it fun, with the stud muffin selection by Klondike Kitty; and the sing along. Great time all around, would recommend as a fun way to have dinner and some laughs.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mec456
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the show.

I am happy you and your family enjoyed the experience. Our performers work exceptionally hard at ensuring all of our guests have a great experience and it seems that Tylor did an amazing job with you.

I will ensure he gets to read your comments.

Orange, Australia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Oh Canada eh??”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Show was well done but is more for Canadian tastes. I like musicals but it started out ok but got boring. Food was ordinary. Went to this to experience as many things possible but should have given it a big miss.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank rechargedbat
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show.

I am sorry your time spent with us wasn't to your liking. However I am glad that you could appreciate that perhaps it just wasn't to your taste and thought our show was well done.

I am surprised that you felt that the show was aimed at Canadians as more than half of our visitors each year are from overseas and they enjoy learning about our culture, music and food. However, I do admit that Canadians do leave us feeling a little more proud about their country.

Once again, thanks for the review and I hope you enjoyed your stay in the Canadian Rockies.
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Aimiable entertainment”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I suspect your rating of this will depend very much on your musical taste, so I've given it my wife's rating as I'm not a great fan of musical comedy. It was more to her liking and I suspect it is primarily aimed at tourists, which is fair enough.

That said, it was pleasant enough, aimiable, tongue-in-cheek entertainment and, I think, not as amateur as they like to give the impression of being. Gentle poking of fun at Canadian stereotypes and Americans, which can't be bad.

Simple, homely, tasty food - don't expect fine dining , you're not paying for it - and drinks prices reasonable.

Maybe the package is a tad pricey, or I'm just out of touch with modern prices, but overall pleasant enough especially if you like the type of entertainment produced.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank BrianEFC
Thanks for writing your review - and thank your wife too :)

I am glad she enjoyed her evening with us and I do appreciate your comments despite you felt that musical theatre is just not your thing.

The show does entertain a high number of tourists each year, however Canadians do make up a good portion of our audience too.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Canada
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A fun night out”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

A very enthusiastic and talented group of performers took us on a romp through Canadian history. As Australians we really responded to the 'send up' style of humour' The food was not terrific but the entertainment was great.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Terry220488
Hello

Thank you for writing a review about your dinner show experience. We appreciate every comment and review we receive.

I am pleased you enjoyed your evening with us an I hope you learnt a few things about Canada along the way too.

Our performers inject a lot of energy into the show and I glad you felt that during the performance.

Once again, thanks for the review and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Exceeded our Expectations”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you want to have a great evening this is for you. The food is secondary, the show should be the primary reason to come. The acting staff were fantastic. Took my 80's parents, even they clapped and sang. We had a very nice group of people at our table, most of which were from Canada and enjoyed the show as much as we did. Yes, they do say EH, lots, and so will you.
Great Value for a very nice night out. Kudos to the actors.

Visited July 2013
Hello

Thanks for the wonderful review. I personally read all of our online reviews and questionnaires that guests complete at the end of the evening.

To say that we exceeded your expectations is one of the greatest comments we can receive.

My team works very hard at ensuring that we offer exceptional customer service from the moment you arrive and the cast are all professional who also work hard at their craft to offer the best show they can every evening.

We set our standards high to offer the best we possibly can, so to say we exceeded that is a wonderful compliment.

I will ensure the whole team reads your comments.

Thanks again for the review, eh!