“Fantastic time was had by all!!!”

Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us for full evening of fun and laughter suitable for the entire family. Delight in celebrating Canada with a 4 course dinner and 2 hour live musical show. Offering free children, complimentary transport from Banff and senior discounts, Canmore's only evening attraction is not to be missed. Let us entertain you!
Calgary, AB
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic time was had by all!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Ever since this place opened in Canmore I have wanted to check out the show! Finally this year I bought my husband tickets for Oh Canada Eh? for Christmas. This included admission and dinner for 2 adults and 2 children (kids were free eh!!)
What a pleasant surprise!!! The show was hillarious and the food was great too. We laughed our heads off!
Highly recommend it for tourists and locals too.

Visited May 2013
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Hello

Thank you so much for writing your review about your guest experience.

I am glad as a local that you also enjoyed the show and your time with us. Most locals presume the show is only for tourists, however whenever we have Canadians at the show they do leave with a sense of pride.

Our show has updates and tweaks each year so we would love for you to return in 2014.

Montgomery, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great fun with professional Entertainment”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We noticed on Tripadvisor that this production was showing while we were visiting Banff and Jasper. we chose to stay in Canmore to be close to Banff (a very short drive) and attended this production on our second evening.
We booked our tickets 2 months prior to show date and were met at the reception area by the shows producer (Joe Morris - AKA Pierre). He had been interviewing cast members when we booked the show and he hit the target with top notch performers who deliver an entertaining evening of tongue in cheek humor and Canadian content signing and cultural stories and skits.
Don't miss this show when you are in Banff or Canmore.

Hello

I am so pleased you enjoyed the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show and thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience.

I agree, that Joe did an excellent job with our director of hiring an exceptional cast.

I hope you enjoyed your stay in Canmore.
Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“magical night”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

we attened this dinner/show as part of our holiday in canada. it was a truly great night, the food was grear but the cast of the show were totally excellent, apart from the MC the young cast were a joy to behold and listen to. I recommend this night out to anyone visiting the west coast of canada

Hello

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review on our show.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your evening with us. I agree, that our cast do work exceptionally hard at entertaining all of our guests and the rest of the crew are a tremendous support to them too.

Thanks for the recommendation :)
Alberta, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Improvement required”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It was a girls evening out, i.e. mom and daughters (ages 60, 40 and 38). We were somewhat diappointed with the show, noting only a couple of "wow moments". The acting was acceptable, but some of the singing was poor at times during the show. We were sat at the back, where the view was limited and situated where my daughter was unable to move her chair to turn to the stage. While we appreciate the fact that the actors are also the servers, there is no excuse for poor service. The food was slow at coming out, with the main meal finally served to us after 8 p.m. Priority was definitely given to the bus tours located at the front of the theatre. This dinner seemed late, considering that we were asked to arrive at 6:15 and started with the soup then. The food was mediocre at best ,as the soup was tasteless with very few peas in it, the chicken was dry, the beef was tough and the fish pieces were fish-less. For the price of the ticket, we would not recommend this venue to others.

3 Thank LCM60
PamWarburton, General Manager at Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and firstly please let me apologise to not living up to your expectations.

In response to your comments;

Poor singing - our performers have received more voice training and there is now more energy injected into the show too.

Seating - seating is based on priority of when you book and nobody is more than 40 feet from the stage. The tables are angled so that guests can see the stage without having to turn their chair. I am sorry you felt that this was not suitable.

Food timing - our 4 course meal is served accordingly, 1st course on arrival along with drinks from the bar and a photo opportunity with your server/performer. 2nd course once the show starts at 7.20pm and third course at 7.50pm. Dessert service is around 8.35pm. While we cannot change the timing of the food, it should have been to a higher standard than you received and do apologise profusely for this.

We pride ourselves on offering all of our guests exceptional customer service from the moment they arrive until they leave the building and it seems that on this occasion we have let you down and for that I am sorry.

The show has undergone some changes since opening night (along with the food and service) and I would like to be able to have the chance to rectify what was a disappointing experience for you and your family.

I would like to invite you as my guests to enjoy the show with drinks again at any time this summer. Please send me an email to pam@atthecorner.ca to confirm receipt of this message and to make your reservation (with the same booking name as last time)

I do hope to hear from you shortly
Red Deer, Canada
“Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show in Canmore, Alberta”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I attended the Oh Canada Eh? dinner show in Canmore, Alberta this past week. The show was brilliantly put together and most definitely Canadian. It allowed individuals from other countries as well as us Canadians to discover songs that originated in Canada. The performance and performers were great and I have to mention that Carla was my favorite singer/performer. Pierre "Joe" truly portrayed a trapper and was quite comical.

The food was superb and truly made me proud to be Canadian. We had a wonderful time and I would strongly recommend this dinner show to one and all. It truly depicts the roots of Canada.

Christine

Visited May 2013
Thank you very much for writing your review of the Oh Canada Eh? Dinner Show. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and learnt a little about Canada too.