Loved the lodge at first. Well equipped kitchen and comfortable lounge. Bedrooms very comfortable. All that made our 2 bedroom unit outstanding. However, comes the service and I was quite disappointed. The front desk was responded by an answering machine. We did not receive a call back and issues were therefore not addressed. The unit was barely serviced on first day and beds were not made, garbage not collected, carpet not vacuumed. Day 2: no housekeeping staff bothered to stop at our unit.
Internet was crappy when we needed it the most. Called front desk. No response.
No pool. But hot tub available but was under service and therefore closed.
Last note, the view from our lodge was facing some sort of a car repair shop, which was less than ideal when you're in a beautiful place like Rockies.
Considering all this, I'd cautiously recommend this place and may consider staying here in future if I don't find better alternatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta