The size of the condo was great for the price! It was two floors, with the bedrooms being on the second, so it was easy for anyone that wanted to go to bed early or sleep in! Great views, especially from the master! TV's in the bedrooms was a nice touch.
The downsides were that the main office (where you go to check in) was separate from the condo. I had read other reviews so I had a head's up about this. Upon arrival at the condo I was able to ask a maid where we go to check in, so I found it pretty easily. But there really wasn't very good signage as to where to check in. But this wasn't a deal breaker. With exception of the master bedroom, the bedrooms were small. But we were really there just to sleep, so not a big deal.
I would definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta