Stayed here for a weekend with another couple and our dogs. Great place for families, friends or anybody who plans a longer stay in Canmore.
We had a two bedroom place and it suited our needs perfectly. Each bedroom has an ensuite (perfect for two couples) and there is even a bathroom on the first floor. The beds were comfortable and there were even bathrobes for you.
The bathrooms are a little cramped, but we made it work.
I didn't realize this before, but the sheets/towels are only changed once you check out (they do not change it every day). If you want fresh towels/sheets every day, you will pay a surcharge.
Kitchen was great - microwave, stovetop oven, fridge and dishwasher (that didn't wash things very well we found - might want to rinse before using!) They say it's "fully stocked" but it was lacking in a few things ex. Spatulas, only 4 plates etc. so if you plan on making bigger meals, you may want to bring a few of your own things.
There is washer/dryer too, which is super convenient!
Free wifi is available and pretty good.
Overall, really happy we stayed here and would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta