We stayed at the Fire Mountain Lodge Aug 8-10, 2012 and enjoyed it. We had a 2 bedroom suite that had 2 ensuites as well as a half bath downstairs. Both bedrooms were lovely. The view off our balcony was awesome and we found that the condo had all we needed. We used the outdoor hot tub that was thru the gym facility, as well as our bbq on our deck. The kitchen was stocked well (minus tinfoil) which I probably should've known better and brought myself! Close walk to downtown for any bars or restaurants. We were in town for a wedding, so we were unable to do any hiking, but there's always next time. My only complaint was that the condo had a some dings and dents here and there on the walls, so probably time for a paint touch up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta