Our first reaction when we walked in was WOW. We couldn't believe what we had actually booked as the pictures didn't do it justice. We had originally looked at staying in Banff but we would have only got a room for the same money, so far the sake of staying 15 minutes away we ended with 2 bed/2.5 bath with kitchen, lounge, dining and laundry room and amazing views. There was a small patio with built in BBQ and outside the bedrooms downstairs there was an open garden. I'll be uploading photos when we get home so you can see for yourself but I would definitely recommend people to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta