My husband and I stayed at Fire Mountain Lodge for a week this winter and absolutely loved it. We had a three bedroom suite which was more than enough room for us. The beds were very comfortable, the kitchen was very well equipped and the entire place was beautifully decorated and charming.
Even though they were very busy, we didn't hear our neighbours at all. It was quiet and peaceful - just what we were looking for in a getaway.
It was so nice to wake up everyday and look out the huge windows and all you see are mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta