I have to start by saying we were pleasantly surprised by this lodge, it is lovely and huge with so much room and the decor and cleanliness were amazing and you had everything you needed and more which was great as some places only give you 6 of this and 6 of that but this lodge had everything and not white either which was a refreshing change, our car was parked right outside our door which was wonderful and the rooms had tv's in all of them and we had a gas bbq on the balconey which we used, the balconey was a little small but the size of the lodge made up for that, the beds and pillows were cosy but the only thing we found was the duvets are winter duvets and we were roasting we thought there might be a blanket in the drawer for the summer time but there wasen't so we improvised and took the duvet out of the cover and used the cover, we did have air con but it is to loud to keep on all night especially with kids,we also heard water running at 5 am and 6am i thought it was someone up early but my husband said it was the water sprinklers coming on automatic to water the grass, bit early. other than that we had a fab time here and we would most certainly go back. all of canmore is within walking distance which was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta