Fire Mountain was beautiful. The hotel was spotless and the room was very modernized. The size was perfect for the few days that we were there. Fully stocked kitchen, huge patio with BBQ and gorgeous interior. I would most definitely suggest this hotel to people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fire Mountain Lodge mixes the amenities of a resort experience with the privacy and independence of your own condo. Stunning views of the famed Three Sisters peaks, Lawrence Grassi Ridge and Rundle Mountain draw the breathtaking outdoors into every room, while the urban-inspired interiors entice you to stay for good. Resort Amenities •Outdoor hot tub (open year-round) •Exercise room with men's and women's change rooms •Covered parking •High speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fire Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fire Mountain Hotel Canmore
- Fire Mountain Lodge Canmore, Alberta