Originally booked for 4 nights but left early, only stayed as long as we did to avail ourselves of the washer dryer!!
The property backs onto the rail road, the freeway and has construction all around so a lie-in is not an option!
The apartment was good with a very well-equipped kitchen and comfortable bedroom but we found the noise to be something that just wasn't an acceptable part of our vacation. The communal areas were in need of renovation.
Canmore itself is a great town (much nicer and less Disney-like than Banff) so we would return to Canmore but find different accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta