Falcon Crest is great. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 out of 5 is because it didn't wow me. It was wonderful but there was nothing extra that really made it stand out. The kitchen was well equipped, which was nice for making meals. The bathroom was large and the shower was very nice and roomy. The bedroom itself was great. The bed was comfortable and a good size. The living room area wasn't used much, and the area felt a little dated. To be honest, I was a little disappointed by the living room area. The room was very clean, but the hot tub area was not. Service at the front desk was often slow, we often had to wait in line for a while before being served. Overall, we had a great stay and I would consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta