We spent four nights in Canmore, Alberta, as a base for our visit to Banff National Park. This condo/hotel combination was like being at home in our own condo - gas fireplace, TV, comfortable queensize bed, separate step-in shower. Absentee condo owners contract with the hotel to rent out their units, and ours was well furnished, very clean and well maintained. We loved being able to park securely in the garage underneath the building. Had we had more time, we might have tried the hot tubs on site, but we spent too much time exploring the beautiful scenery. From our balcony we could see mountains all around us. We highly recommend renting a one-bedroom suite at Falcon Crest Lodge for an at-home-in-the-Rockies experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta