The Falcon Crest Lodge is right off the short access road into town from Highway 1. It's where you need to be, not far from downtown, yet surprisingly quiet. The relatively new units are well built and designed like mini condominiums with a convenient kitchenette which we found to be extremely cost effective. Also a nice balcony w/BBQ. It's not an inexpensive area so being able to shop for and prepare our own meals as if we were home really helped us off set the overall cost of our trip. There's also a coin operated washer and drier room on each floor and an Asian restaurant off the lobby. Parking is in the garage beneath the hotel. Staff was very courteous. All in all a very pleasing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta