Very well located on the main Canmore road with very spacious rooms. We had a small suite but I would say it was large! Great fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge freezer etc, separate washing machine and tumble drier area, nice balcony with BBQ, comfy bed, loads of storage. The staff we're excellent especially Chris, she was extremely helpful and polite. Underground car park, hot tubs. I wouldn't worry about where your room is other than it will e quiet if you are overlooking the upper parking area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta