The Falcon Crest is an excellent choice for the Banff area traveler. Canmore has everything you need in a town and more, and it's but a short drive to the park. Falcon Crest is easy to get to, reasonably swanky and has some great amenities. We particularly enjoyed the king bedroom, the full kitchen and the flat-panel TV, which comes with about 400 movies to choose from for free. Falcon Crest also has free passes to the national parks, which will cost you $20 a day, otherwise.
The staff was extremely helpful and cheerful, and had solid knowledge of Canmore-related things, including some info about local rock climbing. All in all, one of the best places we've stayed in a while!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta