Me and my fiancee booked a short notice weekend trip. I booked the hotel through booking.com and we got a great price. When we arrived were asked if we wanted to upgrade to a suite for $40/night- we thought why not. Room was spotless and beautiful. Fireplace, DVD player, 2 TV's, pullout couch, washer/dryer and nice big kitchen. We definatley didn't need all the space, but was nice! We had to complain twice one night, due to a noisy couple next to us.....but were pleasantly surprised to see they deducted the upgrade cost and gave us a 20% certificate to use within the year for our troubles! Will be going back soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta