Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE
Basecamp Resorts(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$300
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$436
Basecamp Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$278
$377
$285
$309
  • Breakfast included
Silver Creek Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$272
Georgetown Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$315
Days Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$226
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$317
HolidayInn.com
Lamphouse Hotel(Canmore)(Great Value!)
$285
$276
1,531 results
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull kitchenunderground parkingfree popcornfree dvd rentalshot tubmountain viewwasher and dryerboard gamesgas bbqcar washhome away from homelarge bathroomfront desk staffcanadian rockiesthree sistersbanff national park
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years and everytime I go the service is amazing and the rooms are beautiful. My staff Christmas party has been at this hotel for the last 3 years that I have worked for the company and all of us love going here to spend 1 or 2 nights. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to stay in Canmore. The rooms are extremely clean and have any amenities that you could possible need. I have dealt with Trish Appleyard on many occasions and she is absolutely fantastic!

Room Tip: Rooms 321 and 322 have a beautiful view
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Our Company just finished our Staff Retreat Nov 29-30, 12 held at the Falcon Crest Lodge...
This place over exceeded our expectations completely! It was a truly remarkable & memorable experience, which many staff are planning on returning back for their own vacations.

Kudos to Trish & Paige who worked closely with me and made every request my Company made and also went over and above our expectations. Right from our first contact with the Staff at Falcon Crest from Ashley checking our group in upon our arrival, with such ease and a pleasantly friendly manner, right down to housekeeping, everything I must say was absolutely outstanding.

The room was gorgeous itself and I was delighted when I walked into the upgraded Mountain View suite. It was beautiful waking up to and enjoying my first cup of coffee, all the while gazing in awe at the Mountains. I was greeted with a note, chocolates, and a bottle of wine...that itself, shows me attention to detail and that our business with Falcon Crest hadn't gone unnoticed.

We had a 2 day Staff Retreat at the Falcon Crest Lodge. The Mountain View Meeting room was gorgeous. They accommodated to all our needs for presentations, photocopying, etc. If there was a need for anything, well thats just it, there wasn't a need for anything...it was there! I would HIGHLY and personally recommend to any company looking for a place to take their group, to take them to the Falcon Crest Lodge. Service, ammenities, rooms, meeting rooms, and especially Staff are excellent to work with....also, there is free underground parking, and spot where you can wash your vehicle (for free! gotta love that) with a place to vaccum your vehicle too!

I personally will be returning back with my family for a mini-vacation. I think I have found my personal Oasis! ;) When travelling thru the mountains, I will not be staying anywhere else but here :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CMILLS2012
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have stayed at the Falcon Crest at least a dozen times over the last few years as it's my favorite place to stay in the Banff/Canmore area! Each time this hotel never disappoints. The hotel is extremly clean and everything is up kept making the hotel fresh and new and not old and dated.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Leandra Z
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stay at the Falconcrest a number of times a year as our home away from home. It is clean, quiet, modern and the views of the mountains out of the living room and bedroom are incredible. We enjoy the outside hot tub and it is close enough to walk downtown. Canmore has great hiking, restaurants and boutiques. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: The 3rd floor has the best mountain views, with the second floor next best.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mountainbuds
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

We had not stayed here for 4 years after moving to the east coast. We were actually on our way to the airport to catch our return flights in Calgary when we saw the mountains in the distance and thought we should have went to falcon crest lodge for a few days, so we changed our flight, extended the car rental and booked 2 nights here. It is still as amazing as we remember! Great rooms, views, and customer service!!! Thanks Falcon Crest, we will be back!!!

• Stayed: November 2012