“Amazing hotel and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Secret Deal JUST FOR YOU
Ranked #1 of 30 Hotels in Canmore
GreenLeadersGold level
Calgary Alberta
“Amazing hotel and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years and everytime I go the service is amazing and the rooms are beautiful. My staff Christmas party has been at this hotel for the last 3 years that I have worked for the company and all of us love going here to spend 1 or 2 nights. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to stay in Canmore. The rooms are extremely clean and have any amenities that you could possible need. I have dealt with Trish Appleyard on many occasions and she is absolutely fantastic!

Room Tip: Rooms 321 and 322 have a beautiful view
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Korean first
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Our Company just finished our Staff Retreat Nov 29-30, 12 held at the Falcon Crest Lodge...
This place over exceeded our expectations completely! It was a truly remarkable & memorable experience, which many staff are planning on returning back for their own vacations.

Kudos to Trish & Paige who worked closely with me and made every request my Company made and also went over and above our expectations. Right from our first contact with the Staff at Falcon Crest from Ashley checking our group in upon our arrival, with such ease and a pleasantly friendly manner, right down to housekeeping, everything I must say was absolutely outstanding.

The room was gorgeous itself and I was delighted when I walked into the upgraded Mountain View suite. It was beautiful waking up to and enjoying my first cup of coffee, all the while gazing in awe at the Mountains. I was greeted with a note, chocolates, and a bottle of wine...that itself, shows me attention to detail and that our business with Falcon Crest hadn't gone unnoticed.

We had a 2 day Staff Retreat at the Falcon Crest Lodge. The Mountain View Meeting room was gorgeous. They accommodated to all our needs for presentations, photocopying, etc. If there was a need for anything, well thats just it, there wasn't a need for anything...it was there! I would HIGHLY and personally recommend to any company looking for a place to take their group, to take them to the Falcon Crest Lodge. Service, ammenities, rooms, meeting rooms, and especially Staff are excellent to work with....also, there is free underground parking, and spot where you can wash your vehicle (for free! gotta love that) with a place to vaccum your vehicle too!

I personally will be returning back with my family for a mini-vacation. I think I have found my personal Oasis! ;) When travelling thru the mountains, I will not be staying anywhere else but here :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank CMILLS2012
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have stayed at the Falcon Crest at least a dozen times over the last few years as it's my favorite place to stay in the Banff/Canmore area! Each time this hotel never disappoints. The hotel is extremly clean and everything is up kept making the hotel fresh and new and not old and dated.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Leandra Z
St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stay at the Falconcrest a number of times a year as our home away from home. It is clean, quiet, modern and the views of the mountains out of the living room and bedroom are incredible. We enjoy the outside hot tub and it is close enough to walk downtown. Canmore has great hiking, restaurants and boutiques. Enjoy!!

Room Tip: The 3rd floor has the best mountain views, with the second floor next best.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank mountainbuds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

We had not stayed here for 4 years after moving to the east coast. We were actually on our way to the airport to catch our return flights in Calgary when we saw the mountains in the distance and thought we should have went to falcon crest lodge for a few days, so we changed our flight, extended the car rental and booked 2 nights here. It is still as amazing as we remember! Great rooms, views, and customer service!!! Thanks Falcon Crest, we will be back!!!

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank JTaylor17
Leuven, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

The Falcon Crest is certainly a very good place to stay when visiting Canmore or Banff National Park. It is located a bit away from the town center so it is much more quiet. Even the nearby road and train trail do not cause any unpleasant noise. The staff was very friendly and helpfull (a technical issue in the bathroom was solved very efficiently). We appreciated very much the underground parking lot (even though it was summertime) with direct access to the elevator.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I should have responded much quicker than this but I must commend how quickly the Falcon crest manager, Cory Hagggar responded to my concern of 'how noisy it was between suites' (my husband and I stayed there in August of this past year).

As you may notice, Mr. Haggar was very concerned about our stay and immediately made the effort to reply to my review. As per his request, I did call him and we discussed the fact that apparently there was no sound-proofing between the doors - hence, the nosiness! I truly appreciated his concern and explanation of the issue and most of all, the fact that he took the time to make sure his guests are satisfied - what an outstanding thing to do! That's what I would call 'true customer service'!

Thank-you Mr. Haggar for your quick response and now that I know the issue has been resolved, I will definitely be back to your beautiful lodge.

This is a perfect example of how TripAdvisor is extremely helpful - it's definitely one of my most favorite and trusted web-sites!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank canadiangirl222
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
We are so glad to hear that our guest satisfaction promise has helped to change a guest's experience. Our goal is to always respond promptly to guest concerns, and to do everything we can to ensure their stay is exceptional. Your stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge should be perfect--if not, we promise to fix it.

We look forward to welcoming you again to the Falcon Crest Lodge.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canmore
StoneRidge Mountain Resort
4.0 of 5 stars 433 reviews
BEST WESTERN Pocaterra Inn
Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
Hidden Ridge Resort

Been to Falcon Crest Lodge? Share your experiences!