We spent 5 days at Falcon Crest in a 1-bdrm unit and the accommodation was exactly what we needed for a family of 3. The hot tub was brilliant after a day of skiing and the kitchen and BBQ suited our family's needs. Bonus was the ski equipment lock-up in the underground parking.
There are a number of great restaurants in Canmore too! The staff were very helpful, and the only downside was the cleaning wasn't really up to standards.
Overall, would recommend for a quiet location to check out all the sites around Canmore and Banff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge Canmore, Alberta