This was one of the best stays we had in the Rockies. It was great having a full kitchen for breakfast and snacks.
We booked into a Deluxe Room for 2 nights - When checking in (front desk was great) the front desk agent asked if we would like to be upgraded to a 1 bedroom with a pull-out with a full size kitchen and living room. There was a cost of $15 a night but it was diffently worth it. This trip just was not great for family, we also had some romance time.
I would also like to thank the front desk in recomending the rafting trip for the family (It was GREAT)
Thank-you and we will see you again next year
(2 adults and 2 Kids)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are searching for luxurious mountain accommodations located within minutes of Banff National Park, the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore offers the perfect setting for your next Rocky Mountain Retreat. Your mountain adventures begin at the Falcon Crest Lodge. Only a five minute drive to Banff National Park, the hotel is also just a short walk from downtown Canmore. Indulge with our hotel features and amenities including granite countertops, fluffy duvet comforters, pillow top mattresses and unparalleled service when you stay at Canmore’s finest hotel. Stay at the Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore, Alberta and understand why our guests say we are “Soaring to New Heights in Hospitality” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falcon Crest Hotel Canmore
- Falcon Crest Canmore
- Falcon Crest Lodge By CLIQUE Canmore, Alberta