The lodges at Canmore is one of the now typical part-owner/part-rental complexes. The unit we had was a nice layout, however, the owners did not spend a lot on furnishing it. The living room furniture looked second hand and the accessories were not in the best of shape. Bed in master bedroom was good, spare room not so good.
The unit was hot despite the thermometer being turned off, having the windows open, and it only being about 18 celcuis outside. Very noisy portable air conditioner was in the unit, but made conversation impossible.
Location is nice for Canmore, with limited highway noise and train noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Canmore provides the ideal mountain resort experience for active families and friends with everything you need in our fully furnished 1- and 2-Bedroom vacation rental condominiums. Not just lodging, enjoy all the comforts of home with gourmet kitchens, living spaces with TVs and DVD players, washer/dryers, enough room for all of you, plus an outdoor pool, hot tub(s), a fitness centre and central BBQ area. All this plus the awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Lodges at Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Lodges Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Alberta