We came here for Thanksgiving long weekend last October. It's a bit of an old hotel, but we booked a room in the new lodge. It was a bit dirty, but overall it was good. The pools and hot tubs are great and perfect at night! It just adds a bit more magic in the beautiful mountain atmosphere. It's a bit far away from the town centre, but most people drive and have a car anyways. We've stayed in a few other hotels in Canmore before and have had mixed thoughts on them. Good hotel, would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Canmore provides the ideal mountain resort experience for active families and friends with everything you need in our fully furnished 1- and 2-Bedroom vacation rental condominiums. Not just lodging, enjoy all the comforts of home with gourmet kitchens, living spaces with TVs and DVD players, washer/dryers, enough room for all of you, plus an outdoor pool, hot tub(s), a fitness centre and central BBQ area. All this plus the awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Lodges at Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Lodges Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Alberta