My husband and two children spent 5 nights at the Canmore Lodge. We had a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms, full kitchen and the washer and dryer was a bonus, was just like home, everything you needed was there. The suite was very comfortable, lots of room for the 4 of us. We stayed in the Grizzly Lodge, which is the newest section so everything is very modern. The Kitchen had stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, which was nice.
The lodge is close to the downtown area, so you dont have to go far to enjoy all the shops and dining Canmore has to offer, not to mention the view of the mountains!
There is so much to see and do, we were never bored and will be returning again in the near future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Canmore provides the ideal mountain resort experience for active families and friends with everything you need in our fully furnished 1- and 2-Bedroom vacation rental condominiums. Not just lodging, enjoy all the comforts of home with gourmet kitchens, living spaces with TVs and DVD players, washer/dryers, enough room for all of you, plus an outdoor pool, hot tub(s), a fitness centre and central BBQ area. All this plus the awe-inspiring views of the Rocky Mountains! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodges at Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodges At Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Lodges Canmore
- The Lodges At Canmore Alberta