“Very Decent”
Review of Marra's Way Sushi

Marra's Way Sushi
Ranked #70 of 126 Restaurants in Canmore
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Decent Sushi (considering you it is 9 hrs from the ocean) in nice environment with friendly service. Best Sushi I have had in Banff/Calgary area.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

The Marra Sushi Restaurent was not really to our liking. They do display more of a buffet style although one can order from the menu. The buffet style lends itself to sushi that tastes somewhat like it has been sitting, to me sushi needs to me made fresh as per order.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is a great place to go. You can pick your own choices of what you want to eat. Would recommend.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

great out of the way little sushi place! Pick your plate or order off the menu. It was fresh and tasty. I had a thing called "ahi poke" which I've never seen before (their creation of marinated tuna) and it almost blew my mind it was so good. I loved it so much I went back again the next night for more!

1  Thank Darlene H
Reviewed December 14, 2011

The portions were huge but the the food was amazing its quite a cozy little hidden gem. If u like sushi this is your place